Please, please, PLEASE get in touch with us and let us know if we're inspiring or annoying you, if you have questions or comments, or just to say hi! We may even stop in and see you at some point!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Video Games and Immaturity

Last night I hung out with my friend Dan and played Super Mario Brothers Wii for 5 hours. My left thumb is almost calloused. It was great! It's ironic to me, however, that he has a PlayStation 3 and a Wii, and all we wind up playing is a 2-dimensional Mario game. I guess that makes us a little older than the typical video game crowd. Oh, well. It was a great time, and Dan, thanks for the pizza. I love your inadvertant William Shatner impression!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

in our defense, thats one of the only two games we have lol
great time though bro- AGAIN SOON! :-)