Stay tuned (patiently) as we occasionally throw updates on here about what steps we're taking to get to our end goals, DIY tricks and life-hacks, child-rearing tactics (strategery), etc.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Update on the Walmart Chronicles...

Since I have a space taken care of as far as parking is concerned, I thought I'd do some more exploring. Last night I "camped" at the Walmart at Stapleton, off I-70 and Quebec in eastern Denver. It was the most comfortable I've ever been at a Walmart. There were three other RVs in the parking lot, and two parked semi tractors. It's comforting to know that you're sharing space with others, some on a journey similar to my own, others catching a few weeks between shifts on the road. I feel like there's an unstated camaraderie that occurs between us.
Post a Comment