Please, please, PLEASE get in touch with us and let us know if we're inspiring or annoying you, if you have questions or comments, or just to say hi! We may even stop in and see you at some point!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Cricket Serenade

Lyss and Malcolm and I went to a friends house for dinner tonight. We had a good, hearty meal of meatloaf, mashed taters, and a salad. After dinner, I stepped outside into the dark, warm, evening air and found my head swimming in a nice melody of the cricket symphony. I forgot how much I loved being outside in the summer evenings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do all roads lead home? Where is home?

BWChronicles said...

All roads lead somewhere, and the perspective changes when you think you're going home and when you realize that you are home already, at home on the road, the journey through your life.