Please, please, PLEASE get in touch with us and let us know if we're inspiring or annoying you, if you have questions or comments, or just to say hi! We may even stop in and see you at some point!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

A New Place to Shower

Today I got a membership at 24 Hour Fitness. This seems to be a far better setup than the Denver Parks and Rec pass, as it's 24 hours, and it's usable anywhere in the country. It may serve to help motivate me to actually travel in this BattleWagon, and not simply live in, as my good friend put it, "an apartment... on wheels".

I'm parked in Lakewood tonight, and I'm watching the security truck help a parking lot guy get his keys out of the car he locked them in. Been there. Thank God for security peeps.

Monkey sent me this pic of my name etched in a table at the Bucksnort. We went up there when I first started this project. Time flies when you're having fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can live in your car, but you can't drive your house.