Please, please, PLEASE get in touch with us and let us know if we're inspiring or annoying you, if you have questions or comments, or just to say hi! We may even stop in and see you at some point!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Cold...

I'm finding that my shoulders and hips are paying for me curling up in fetal position on my 4" foam mattress. Maybe I should invest in some more blankets to keep me warmer. Last night, the cold was nipping at my feet. I wasn't uncomforable. I slept soundly until just before my alarm went off. When I woke up, though, I noticed the soreness if a body that is used to sleeping sprawled out on it's stomach. It's funny to me that when it's cold, my issue is not being able to sleep on my belly, not that it's too cold.

1 comment:

j2dame said...

but you curl up due to the cold....?