Please, please, PLEASE get in touch with us and let us know if we're inspiring or annoying you, if you have questions or comments, or just to say hi! We may even stop in and see you at some point!

Friday, September 26, 2008

The Sweetness

I'm almost through my first week without a house. I'm close to getting a good parking spot off street. Having just read some history on Greg Mortenson living out of "La Bamba" (see Three Cups of Tea), I'm thankful I won't have to be driving around looking for dark alleys that the cops won't find me and wake me up in the middle of the night. Beyond that, the actual sleeping part is quite pleasant. I always seem to sleep better when I'm camping out, and this is like always camping out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude i'm glad to hear that you're doing well :-) We'll have to have you drive your house up to ours so we can see it :-) Its good that you're comfortable and safe mainly...

Keep it up bro :-)